Dorms on Fire

by Kathleen, a Patriot Blogger

The Fairfax County Fire Department constructed a GMU dorm room and set it on fire.

As the evening hour rolled around on a Friday night, whoever was still in the Park came out into the common quad area. Here, we learned about the sprinklers and safety precautions.

Apparently, as you will see or have already seen in the video, posters and other paper actually augments the rate of fire.

What started as a lamp falling over, to spreading across a desk, to melting the curtains, and later, burning through the walls, taught every single person a lesson: whether or not you passed the fire inspection, always pay attention to your flammable objects!